Save On Foods Centre - Victoria, BC 06/20/2009

Pin It Now!


The Tragically Hip
Save On Foods Memorial Centre
Victoria, BC
06/20/2009

Set I

Love is a First
Poets
Don't Wake Daddy
Family Band
Nautical Disaster
The Last Recluse
Springtime in Vienna
Morning Moon
Ahead by a Century
In View
The Depression Suite

Set II

Boots or Hearts @
Coffee Girl @
Fiddler's Green @
Grace, Too
Now The Struggle Has A Name
Yer Not The Ocean
Bobcaygeon
Fully Completely
Courage
Queen of the Furrows
Locked in the Trunk of a Car
My Music at Work

Encore
Frozen in my Tracks
New Orleans is Sinking

@ = Acoustic

1 comment:

magmazing said...

I posted some HD video clips from this Tragically Hip show on my youtube page www.youtube.com/magmazing

Audio was provided by a friend who recorded the show on his audio recorder. There's a torrent of the whole show on thehiptracker and dimeadozen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...