Tour Break & Fantasy Sports

Pin It Now!

Well, The Hip are on a little break before the begin another trip down south. There are no more Canadian dates scheduled at the moment, but I think it's safe to say we were treated to some spectacular shows and set lists north of the border.

I will definitely be updating the tour stats shortly (before the American leg begins) and it should be fun analyzing the data. Especially with the new set list additions on the second part of the "Evening with...."

I know some of you are hockey fans as well as fans other sports. I myself am the commissioner of a fantasy hockey league I run for my buddies. We use it as a way to keep in touch and talk shit to each other with a purpose. It's great for us since we a spread across Canada and into a few other countries.

Lately though I have also been playing on Fantasy Sports Live. They actually run daily fantasy match-ups where you can pick your hockey team based on that day's games. You can play against 1, 3, 5, or 9 other people and the winner takes it down. CHeck it out if you're into fantasy sports. They also run NFL, NASCAR and MLB Playoffs.


mrjackstraw

Original content written and provided by mrjackstraw from Tragically Hip Tour at http://tragicallyhiptour.blogspot.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...