The Troubadour - Los Angeles, CA 06/11/2009

Pin It Now!

The Tragically Hip
The Troubadour
Los Angeles, CA
06/09/2009

Set I

Love Is A First
Family Band
New Orleans Is Sinking
Escape Is At Hand For the Travelin' Man
Morning Moon
It's A Good Life If You Don't Weaken
Frozen In My Tracks
Nautical Disaster
Yawning Or Snarling
Fully Completely
Courage
Last Recluse

Set II

Fiddler's Green @
Coffee Girl @
Wheat Kings @
The Depression Suite
Springtime In Vienna
My Music At Work
Daredevil
Honey Please
Tiger The Lion
Twist My Arm
Poets

Encore
Now The Struggle Has A Name
Little Bones



@ = Acoustic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if this is even possible, but at the conclusion of this tour someone needs to compile live recordings of all the songs played and turn it into the greatest Hip bootleg of all-time.

Make it happen people.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...