Massey Hall - Toronto, ON 05/12/2009

Pin It Now!
















The Tragically Hip
Massey Hall Set List
05/12/2009
Toronto, ON

Set I

The Last Recluse
Family Band
Giftshop
Now The Struggle Has A Name
Puttin' Down
New Orleans Is Sinking
Throwing Off Glass
Bobcaygeon
Honey, Please
The Lonely End Of The Rink
The Depression Suite

Set II

Are We Family @
Thompson Girl @
Wheat Kings @
Nautical Disaster
Gus: The Polar Bear from Central Park
Coffee Girl
Love Is A First
Springtime In Vienna
Morning Moon
Grace, Too
Frozen In My Tracks
My Music At Work

Encore
The Dark Canuck
Little Bones

I managed to get into this one for $20. I saw from NOIS onward. I will break it down in more detail soon but my Red Wings need me right now :)

@ = Acoustic

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great show tonight man - just got back into my hometown, Belleville, about half an hour ago. What an amazing setlist and intimate setting for this band. So good. So was the atmosphere - although one guy got kicked out right in front of me for lighting up.

Great show - and it was worth the extra $40 I spent to see the whole thing. You missed the 'initiation'... ;)

Unknown said...

See, that's why I recommend edibles...Ha ha!

Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself and made the round trip safely.

Anonymous said...

hey does anyone know if scalpers have had tickets left over on more than one occasion... cant handle not seeing the boys at massey... going on monday... gonna be scalping.. dont wanna pay an arm and a leg... but cant take the risk of being without a ticket... willing to misss the first few songs...

Unknown said...

If you're willing to miss a few tunes you should be able to get one. I got one for $20 on Tuesday. Missed the first 5 or 6 songs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...