Massey Hall - Toronto, ON 05/12/2009

Pin It Now!
















The Tragically Hip
Massey Hall Set List
05/12/2009
Toronto, ON

Set I

The Last Recluse
Family Band
Giftshop
Now The Struggle Has A Name
Puttin' Down
New Orleans Is Sinking
Throwing Off Glass
Bobcaygeon
Honey, Please
The Lonely End Of The Rink
The Depression Suite

Set II

Are We Family @
Thompson Girl @
Wheat Kings @
Nautical Disaster
Gus: The Polar Bear from Central Park
Coffee Girl
Love Is A First
Springtime In Vienna
Morning Moon
Grace, Too
Frozen In My Tracks
My Music At Work

Encore
The Dark Canuck
Little Bones

I managed to get into this one for $20. I saw from NOIS onward. I will break it down in more detail soon but my Red Wings need me right now :)

@ = Acoustic
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...