Orpheum Theatre - Vancouver, BC 06/24/2009

Pin It Now!


The Tragically Hip
Orpheum Theatre
Vancouver, BC
06/24/2009

The Last Recluse
The Drop Off
New Orleans Is Sinking
Coffee Girl
It Can't Be Nashville Every Night
Courage
Morning Moon
Bobcaygeon
Honey Please
In View
Tiger the Lion
Frozen In My Tracks

Set II

My Music at Work @
The Rules @
Scared @
Gift Shop
The Depression Suite
Poets
The Dire Wolf
Nautical Disaster
Now the Struggle has a Name
At the 100th Meridian
Fully Completely

Encore
Love Is A First
Blow at High Dough

@ = Acoustic

Notes: I like some of the song positions here. Fully Completely is more than capable of closing down a set and with songs like Recluse, Love, Depression being played every night, moving them around in the set list is nice to see. More so for fans hitting entire runs. They are really playing Frozen a lot and the song continues to be placed in what I would call Key Set List Positions.

This is the last I'm going to comment on NOIS being played pretty much every single show. I thought this was the format that would help them kick that habit, but it just ain't so.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...