Mile One Centre - St. John's, NL 07/02/2009

Pin It Now!


The Tragically Hip
Mile One Centre
St. John's, NL
07/02/2009

Set I

The Depression suite
Poets
Twist My Arm
Ahead By A Century
Gift Shop
The Dire Wolf
Morning Moon
Fully Completely
The Last Recluse
Courage
Love is a First

Set II

Wheat Kings@
My Music at Work@
Fiddler's Green@
Springtime In Vienna
Coffee Girl
Fireworks
Now the Struggle Has a Name
In View
Bobcaygeon
Nautical Disaster
Frozen In My Tracks
New Orleans Is Sinking

Encore
Yer Not the Ocean
Blow at High Dough

@ = Acoustic

Notes: Both Frozen In My Tracks and Springtime In Vienna have been on really solid runs lately. I guess the band just gets to a point where certain song start to really get them off. If they're having fun, we'll be having fun. I think this is the first time we've seen Yer Not the Ocean in the encore slot this tour. A nice touch. The first set was pretty standard. The surprises are coming farther and farther apart and the "Bag of Songs" is getting smaller.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Show:

the mini acoustic set was real nice with wheat kings and fillers green.

Hope nothing to serious with the "family emerg" that cancelled their Halifax appearance

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...