9:30 Club - Washington, DC 10/19/2009

Pin It Now!


The Tragically Hip
9:30 Club
Washington, DC
10/19/2009

Concert Review

Set I

New Orleans Is Sinking
The Depression Suite
Twist My Arm
Ahead By A Century
Gift Shop
The Last Of The Unplucked Gems
Morning Moon
Courage
Coffee Girl
In View
At The Hundredth Meridian
Love Is A First

Set II

My Music At Work@
The Last Recluse@
Fiddler's Green@
Springtime In Vienna
Bobcaygeon
Locked In The Trunk Of A Car
Escape Is At Hand For The Travelin' Man
Poets
Now The Struggle Has A Name
Family Band
Fully Completely
Little Bones

Encore
Grace, Too
Fire In The Hole

@ = Acoustic

Original content written and provided by mrjackstraw from Tragically Hip Tour at http://tragicallyhiptour.blogspot.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

2 comments:

Tyler said...

Finally! I can speak for all of us when I say Unplucked Gems was the 'gem' of the show. Also, Music@Work was amazing acoustic.

Gordie was in prime form tonight. Making trips into the crowd, flipping the mic stand and nearly striking a person..."Hey, remember when you got those glasses because they made you look skinny?"

Unknown said...

I can' wait to hear this show. It's nice to see Gems back in the line-up. This was the 2nd playing of 2009 I believe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...