Belly Up Tavern - Solana Beach, CA 10/28/2009

Pin It Now!


The Tragically Hip
Belly Up Tavern
Solana Beach, CA
10/28/2009

Set I

Love Is A First
New Orleans Is Sinking
Twist My Arm
It's A Good Life If You Don't Weaken
Fireworks
Morning Moon
Courage
Coffee Girl
Family Band
At The Hundredth Meridian
The Depression Suite

Set II

Thompson Girl@
The Last Recluse@
Scared@
Springtime In Vienna
Ahead By A Century
Gift Shop
The Last Of The Unplucked Gems
In View
Long Time Running
Queen Of The Furrows
My Music At Work
Blow At High Dough

Encore
Frozen In My Tracks
Little Bones

@ = Acoustic

Original content written and provided by mrjackstraw from Tragically Hip Tour at http://tragicallyhiptour.blogspot.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

3 comments:

Caleb said...

This was an awesome show at a wonderful venue. Was great to hear "Gems" for the first time and the band pulled off a wonderfully enchanting version.

Was wondering why there's no setlist for the next night's show in LA though? It wasn't an 'evening with' format show but neither were the Las Vegas and Salamanca shows.

Unknown said...

I just haven't got a confirmed set list for that show. Also, it was part of a NHL promo and took place after a Vancouver Canucks/LA Kings game, so I don't really consider it part of the tour per se.

Caleb said...

I can't remember if you HAD to buy tickets to the Canucks game or not to get into the show (I never explored that option, as a Vancouverite in Los Angeles why WOULDN't I want to see the 'nucks!?) You'll appreciate that I also traveled over the hills the next day to Indio. 3 Hip and 8 Phish sets in 5 days!

I can tell you all the songs played at the Oct 29th show if you like, but the order (outside of openers/closers) will be slightly wrong... which is why I was hoping you had a full setlist. Let me know if you're interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...