HMV Forum - London, GB 11/30/2009

Pin It Now!


The Tragically Hip
HMV Forum
London, GB
11/30/2009

Set I

New Orleans Is Sinking
The Depression Suite
Twist My Arm
It's A Good Life If You Don't Weaken
Fireworks
Morning Moon
Springtime In Vienna
Coffee Girl
Yer Not The Ocean
Poets
Love Is A First

Set II

Courage@
The Last Recluse@
Fiddler's Green@ (w/Kelly Jones)
Gift Shop
The Last of the Unplucked Gems
Ahead By A Century
In View
At The Hundredth Meridian
Long Time Running
Family Band
Grace, Too
My Music At Work

Encore
Frozen in My Tracks
Blow at High Dough

@ = Acoustic

Notes: Fiddler's Green performed with Kelly Jones of Stereophonics.


***************************************************************
Original content written and provided by mrjackstraw from Tragically Hip Tour at http://tragicallyhiptour.blogspot.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

1 comment:

rocks said...

I've seen my first Hip show. Amaing! Here are some videos of the London forum http://wp.me/p7C65-oW

Thanx again for the setlists

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...