I Come From Downtown...

Pin It Now!

Vegas Art Deco

 Been messing around and snapping photos in dirty, dingy downtown LV the last few weeks.  Some cool old motels, signs, signs left standing without motels and architecture.  It's both pretty and ugly all at once.  I'll be posting my stuff over at The Vegas Outsider a (mostly) photo blog that I hope to show some of the more "off-the-beaten-path" Las Vegas sights & sounds as I get to know them.  Of course if I can tie a photo to The Hip in some way, I'll toss it up here : )



******************************************************************* The original content and digital art is provided by Tragically Hip Tour.  All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only. All lyrics and album art are reproduced here for reference and educational purposes only and they belong to the originally credited artist and label.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...