Theater of the Living Arts - Philadelphia, PA 05/07/2009

Pin It Now!


The Tragically Hip
Theater of the Living Arts
05/07/2009
Philadelphia, PA

Set I
The Last Recluse
You're Not The Ocean
Honey, Please
Gift Shop
Morning Moon
Bobcageon
Love Is A First
Grace, Too
Nautical Disaster
Now The Struggle Has A Name
The Completists
Three Pistols

Set II
Are We Family@
Thompson Girl@
Wheat Kings@
Frozen In Your Tracks
It's A Good Life If You Don't Weaken
Courage
Depression Suite
Music @ Work
Coffee Girl
Twist My Arm
New Orleans Is Sinking

Encore
Yawning Or Snarling
Little Bones

Please join me in welcoming The Completists to the party! This was the 3rd show in a row with Yer Not The Ocean after only appearing in 1 of the first 5 shows this tour. I guess they go with their gut and how it played the last time. I can't figure why Country Day is not played more. Thoughts?

@ = Acoustic
Bold = Tour Breakout

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great show last night at the TLA in Philly!

Just curious - were you the guy in the white hockey jersey who was in the front row all the way to the left of the stage?

Unknown said...

No, that wasn't me. Unfortunately I did not attend this show. I am really looking forward to the bootlegs though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...